Here are a few stories to read this Monday morning.
- The US Copyright Office is the best place to start learning about the topic.
- How to tell if your inner critic is losing it.
- Slate examines when prize-winning books do not age well.
- Two cookbooks are lost at sea.
- Illinois and Rhode Island aren’t waiting for a ruling on Maryland’s ebook licensing law before introducing their own bills.
- SFWA published a guide to editors for indie authors.
- Amazon funded a high school course on business, and it is just as much pro-owner propaganda as you would expect.
- David Gaughran’s 15 rules for adverting books will save authors money.