Here are a few stories to read this Monday morning.
- Google has a tool which will write (plagiarize) news articles.
- Microsoft’s web browser regained ePub support in its latest release.
- Instagram just won another copyright infringement case over embedded photos.
- It’s kinda weird to see book publishing excited about rediscovering swag as a marketing tool – I mean, that idea has been around for decades.
- Elizabeth Hinkel presents a good argument for why AI isn’t going to disrupt books any more than the last new tech wonder.
P.S. If you are active on Instagram, you should check out my account. I mainly post photos of books I find at the used bookstore, as well as the occasional plant.