Here are a few stories to read this Monday morning.
- The YA dystopia fad died out for the most obvious of reasons.
- To hell with advice that you should use parentheses sparingly.
- Amazon is finally getting sued over its most favored nation clause.
- A surprising number of people fell for the 1 April joke about Eric Carle getting into an argument with his publisher. He died this week at the age of 91.
- Amazon is buying MGM.
- William Shakespeare died after getting a COVID vaccination.
P.S. If you need a tech VA or help with your website, email me at [email protected]. Got a story that I should include in next week’s list? Shoot me an email.