Here are a few stories to read this morning.
- Judging by his dirty limericks, Isaac Asimov would have loved Twitter (and Tumblr).
- Amazon just announced a new book description formatter in KDP
- If you need a writing prompt or character name, this site has dozens of generators.
- Adam Rogers delves into the question of whether people can perceive a color when they don’t have a word for it.
- Swiss cartographers have bee inserting easter eggs in maps for decades.
- If you need to search dozens of online dictionaries at a time, is the solution. (Their thesaurus search is equally useful.)
- Jane Friedman does a deep dive into author earnings.
- And so did Lincoln Michel.
- Have you heard about Fixional, the new automated manuscript evaluation tool?
P.S. If you need a tech VA or help with your website, email me at [email protected] Got a story that I should include in next week’s list? Shoot me an email.