Here are a few stories to read this Monday morning.
- This is wild: The data set that was used to train most (all?) text-generative AI includes sex acts found only in the raunchiest of fanfiction.
- Do you think authors should ditch Mailchimp and move to Substack?
- Dasung just launched a 25″ E-ink monitor costing $1800. I’m quite happy with the 32″ tv I use as a second screen, so I won’t be getting one.
- Nathan Bransford shares an insider view of how the legacy publishing industry operates.
- Here’s what you should do if one of Amazon’s bots terminates your KDP account for no reason.