Here are a few stories to read this Monday morning.
- The antitrust suit over bundled digital textbooks has been dismissed.
- The fight in the art world over the blackest shade of black was enjoyably petty.
- Larry Cuban delves into the rise and fall of teaching grammar in schools.
- Did you know there are at least 222 fonts named after places in the US?
- Researchers struggle to make AI less racist than the society which birthed it.
- Another ebook publishing platform has launched.
- Here are a few tips on how to need to get used to talking to people face to face now that COVID-19 on its way to becoming an endemic problem rather than pandemic.
- Directors of literary festivals in the UK are protesting the higher VAT collected on pre-recorded events.
P.S. If you need a tech VA or help with your website, email me at [email protected] Got a story that I should include in next week’s list? Shoot me an email.