Here are a few stories to read this Monday morning.
- Scholarly Kitchen found a nifty video on A4 and other metric paper sizes.
- You can now display a book cover on the screen of a sleeping Kindle.
- Dave Chesson has a great guide to building out an author profile on Amazon Author Central.
- This fool thinks you should publish a full-length novel on Medium. While I support authors publishing their stories online, I can’t agree with giving another company control. (Also, Medium is terrible for reading.)
- Jane Friedman updated her post on how to turn a DOC file into an Epub ebook.
- LitHub has a recommended reading list – based on how you make your eggs. (my sausage and egg scramble dish did not make the list)
- There are words in English ending in A which have a plural form ending in ae. Did you ever wonder how to pronounce them?
BTW, I was having some trouble with the blog last week (I had to increase security to fend of attacks, and that kept the feed from working). Here are the stories that you missed.
P.S. Due to the ongoing issues with the blog, I will be blogging from my personal site for the time being.
P.P.S. If you need a tech VA or help with your website, email me at [email protected]. Got a story that I should include in next week’s list? Shoot me an email.
Hey Nate, The Indie Reader article on the Socratic method of marketing was right-on for my Addiction Recovery Manual which I haven’t got out to the right markets: will try HR in factories and maybe prison service; Many thanks! Allen Griggs