Here are a few stories to read this Monday morning.
- The bots are getting better at writing.
- David Gaughran shared his list of Amazon category hacks.
- If you’re in need of marketing ideas, here are 17 ways you can market your books on Instagram.
- Peter Derk shared the mistakes he made with the covers of his self-published books.
- Dr Naomi Baron explains why we remember more when we read a text than when we hear it aloud.
P.S. If you need a tech VA or help with your website, email me at [email protected] Got a story that I should include in next week’s list? Shoot me an email.