Here are a few stories to read this morning.
- Time spent reading rose by 21% in the second half of 2021.
- BookFunnel is now letting you brand your ebook download pages with your domain.
- After 14 years, Amazon is shutting down the Kindle’s 3G connectivity in December.
- It would seem mall Santas spend the off-season in Key West as Ernest Hemingway look-alikes.
- Amazon may have cleaned the fake reviews out of the Kindle Store but Goodreads has been inundated.
- The US govt has formally seized Hobby Lobby’s stolen Epic of Gilgamesh tablet.
- Google has improved support in Google Docs for Braille devices.
- Amazon now lets you add custom content to your book details pages on its retail sites.
P.S. If you found this useful, may I suggest that you sign up for my weekly newsletter. https://sendfox.com/natehoffelder.