Here are a few stories to read this Monday morning.
- SFWA is holding an indie author town hall later this week.
- Penguin Random House and S&S lost the lawsuit over their merger. (I for one wish the judge had taken the logical next step and also ordered PRH to split in two.)
- Bookbaby has an overview of text-to-speech apps.
- Bookstores are vanishing in Japan.
- The pirate site Z-Library has had its domains seized by the post office.
- Did you know Amazon is how showing Goodread review ratings on some book pages in amazon.com?