Here are a few stories to read this Monday morning.
- Some are up in arms over the new Wordle editor (a word puzzle game) choosing themed solutions to each day’s puzzle. TBPH, I had not even noticed there was a pattern.
- A new Indie bookstore owner shares his experience.
- A couple is touring Wyoming libraries, and plan to chose their next home based on the qualities of the local library.
- Google’s updated Reading mode on Android features additional accessibility features.
- Bookbub just published a guide to self-publishing services.
- The word Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious and the Disney song by the same name has a fascinating copyright history.