Here are a few stories to read this Monday morning.
- Amazon’s book orders have dropped suddenly, leading to furious speculation.
- Here’s an interesting refresher post on pronoun usage.
- Morgan Hazelwood just published a great post on how to spot a problematic publisher or agent.
- This is a great overview of typos introduced by printers.
- Amazon wants you to know that more authors than ever are making a living via their bookstore.
- Here are five steps you can take to combat misinformation in your social media feeds.
- Dale Roberts just published a guide to Amazon Author Central.