Here are a few stories tor read this Monday morning.
- The latest additions to the official Scrabble tournament dictionary has players questioning whether some of these words should be included, and with good reason.
- Here are a few examples of why you should give a damn about the Oxford comma.
- Copyright scams and account violation scams are a growing problem on FB and Instagram. Here’s how you can avoid falling for them.
- With only 232 copies known to exist, Shakespeare’s First Folio has a surprisingly colorful history of being stolen.
- The Guardian just published an article about the British Library’s effort to preserve web and other digital content. This is essentially what the internet Archive has been doing for the past 25 years, but you would not know that from this article, which makes it sound like the BL came up with this idea on their own.