Here are a few stories to read this Monday morning.
- Arts Hub explains why copyright is about the content rather than ideas.
- The thing about ebook startups that use NFTs so that readers can supposedly resell ebooks is that you don’t actually need NFTs for that. It could have been done years ago – but no one wanted it.
- Writer Beware warns about The Bookwalker, a prolific spammer with sketchy services.
- This is a great post on eye-catching book cover design.
- That’s interesting – I have not one but two posts on going Amazon exclusive vs publishing wide.
- I am sure you know that many bookstores have a pet cat, but did you know there’s one with a pet turtle?