Here are a few stories to read this Monday morning.
- Rhode Island is pushing forward on its library ebook licensing bill.
- Low-content books (such as planners and notebooks) no longer require an ISBN in KDP.
- Beware free stock photo websites.
- Amazon’s new Fire tablet is a little better than the last model, but not enough to be worth upgrading if your tablet is still in good shape.
- Republicans have moved on from banning books from schools and public libraries to banning them from bookstores.
- Michael Capobianco has a warning about a troubling new clause in author contracts.
- Amazon has added new features to its KDP Reports tool.