Here are a few stories to read this morning.
- FYI: Amazon changed the layout of the author pages on its site(s). The old layout was not great, but the new layout is, frankly, crap. (You should go check out your page.)
- Here are 5 ways copyright has shaped the holidays.
- Here’s an interesting journey down the rabbit hole for the phrase “swear like a BLANK”.
- Amazon is using Alexa to tell AI-generated stories to kids.
- USA Today shut down its bestseller list, and fired the editor.
- How many books on this list of notoriously long and difficult books have you read?
- Paramount still plans to sell off S&S, but they don’t yet know to whom. (Obviously they aren’t going to be allowed to sell to another book publisher, so who is left? Amazon?)
P.S. This blog post is also being sent via Mailerlite (I am finally leaving Sendfox). I am still working out the bugs, so please bear with me.