Here are a few stories to read this morning.
- I can’t tell if this post on 5 things you learn working in an antique bookstore is satire or not.
- Here’s an enjoyable bit of pedantry over the verb raze.
- Hanvon just launched a really sleek 7.8″ E-ink writing slate.
- What counts as a best-seller is more subjective than you might think. (This reminds me of the time that Mark Dawson bought his way on to a best-seller list by purchasing 400 copies of his own book – surely proof that the list was not an objective measure of best-selling status.)
- What to do if Amazon shuts your KDP account down.
- Here’s a fascinating look at the body of jane Austen’s work, as translated into Chinese.