Here are a few stories tor read this Monday morning.
- There’s a 5.2″ ereader on the market for $110. Alas, you’ll need to reprogram it from the original Chinese.
- Conservatives are now going after library ebook apps, cutting off everyone’s access to ebooks which they do not personally approve of.
- How authors can use libraries to help sell their books.
- A Republican senator is trying to punish Disney for its political speech by shortening copyright to 56 years. (so much for being the party of freedom, and free speech) Alas, international treaty obligations will probably keep this from going anywhere.
- KDP has long been printing books in Poland, and now you can sell them there as well (and Sweden).
- Here’s how authors can revive a backlist.