Here are a few stories to read this Monday morning.
- Judging by the PR buzz, Barnes & Noble’s owners are looking for a buyer.
- What’s the story behind the HarperCollins strike?
- This Italian accountant has the most pointless Guinness world record: he’s typed 81 books, backwards.
- Colleen Hoover thought it would be a good idea to make a coloring book based on her domestic violence novel. The public disagreed.
- Michael Gallant has some great tips on how to get people to come to your book signing.