Here are a few stories to read this Monday morning.
- This piece on making a living as a writer makes the classic mistake of assuming writer is a synonym for book author.
- Did you know there’s a book club which has been cursed to read Finnegan’s Wake for the past 28 years?
- Kristen Lamb explains why book reviews matter so much.
- After 16 years, Amazon has updated the web browser on the Kindle.
- The Economist takes a look at the growing number of TV and movie adaptations
- This early analog e-reader was ahead of its time.