Here are a few stories to read this Monday morning.
- Long before RGB and CMYK, one art teacher and painter developed a system for classifying color.
- Researchers at MIT have developed a way to “poison” images so they can’t be used by AI.
- The world’s worst grammar editing tool is branching out into AI-enabled writing.
- Todd Allen digs into the roadblocks in launching a new digital comics startup. (Basically, everything he says also applies to ebook startups, which is why we probably won’t see a new major platform any time soon.)
- Sony is finally shutting down its ebook platform.
- How Bad Publishers Hurt Authors.