Here are a few stories to read this morning.
- Jonathan Bailey has an excellent post on why the IA lost its piracy lawsuit.
- Kris Rusch is absolutely right in that AI content does have some value – it makes mediocre content easier to produce.
- Five things to do before querying an agent. (one, self-publish)
- Here are 5 common mistakes made when filing a case with the Copyright Claims Board.
- Overdrive is finally retiring the Overdrive app in favor of its newer Libby app.
- The King County gov’t (aka Seattle, WA) has unanimously voted to endorse the Oxford comma.
P.S. Sorry for the late post/newsletter; I am at my house in Clendenin so I can get various utilities (such as the internet) turned on. This took longer than I expected.