Here are a few stories to read this morning.
- Amazon’s AbeBooks subsidiary (it’s a bookstore marketplace) is running a pilot program where sellers have more control over their shipping options. I love buying print books there; it’s a much better experience than on Amazon.com.
- Youtube is testing computer-generated voiceover translations for videos.
- The USA FTC has filed suit against Amazon over tricking people into signing up for Amazon Prime.
- If you are wondering how accessible your website’s color scheme is, this tool will show you what your webpage looks like to visitors with various types of color blindness.
- Amazon changed their printing fees.