Here are a few stories tor read this Monday morning.
- Writer Beware has a great write up on the difference between copyright and rights.
- Kent Black thinks AI has made 90% of his skills worthless.
- E-ink’s latest color screen is almost as good as LCD. It’s a shame it arrived a decade too late to matter.
- McSweeney’s is launching a magazine entirely written by AI.
- Karen Coyle has an excellent post on the way Controlled Digital Lending was supposed to work, and what the Internet Archive was actually doing.