Here are a few stories to read this morning.
- The NYC Public Library is making 4 banned books available for free via its SimplyE app.
- Maryland concedes the legal fight over its library ebook licensing law. dammit
- Supply and distribution problems continue to get in the way of selling print books. (It’s a shame that no one has invented a way to sell a book digitally.)
- Electric Lit looks at the impact of book bans on author’s health and wellbeing.
- Jane Friedman says that authors should not blog unless they have something worthwhile to say, and she is right.
- Here are ten reasons to delay a book launch.
P.S. I put a deposit down on a house on Wednesday. Also, about two weeks ago I was in a car accident. How is your life going?