Here are a few stories to read this Monday morning.
- Librarians are calling out Hoopla for featuring racist, conspiracy nut, and other fringe works in its catalog.
- Here are ten awful truths about book publishing.
- Andrew Karre argues that book bans don’t sell books. Do you think he’s right?
- Canadian librarians are also calling out publishers for price gouging.
- The Brooklyn Public Library is now giving anyone in the US under the age of 21 a library card.
- Do you know how to find comp titles?