Here are a few stories to read this Monday morning.
- Just in time for the 15th anniversary of the launch of the Kindle, Amazon added Epub support to its convert-by-email service. (Amazon’s professional conversion tools had this feature years ago.)
- Kris Rusch goes into depth on why authors are better off hiring an attorney rather than an agent (it’s even worse than you thought).
- There is reportedly a stylist who advises celebrities on what books they should be seen carrying. No one will admit to knowing who it is, which makes me think this person is real.
- Google Play Books has expanded availability of its computer-generated audiobook tools.
- Onyx BOOX Leaf is a 7″ eReader running Android 10,
- Jonathan Bailey has found a new type of linkback scam. This is when someone tries to trick you into linking to them, thus boosting their SEO. (My favorite was when the scammer pretended to be a university in Pennsylvania – clever, that!)