Here are a few stories to read this Monday morning.
- Did you know that Sherlock Holmes gets fan mail, and someone actually has the job of answering it?
- With the launch of the Sage this past week, Kobo now offers ereaders in 4 different screen sizes ranging from 6″ to 10.4″. I was going to write about how exciting that was, but Kobo still hasn’t gotten back to me with the info I asked for.
- A public library in Virginia is using a robot to get kids to read.
- Taylor Houston shares everything she learned during ten years of writing about grammar.
- Frost’s “The Road Not Taken” is perhaps the most misunderstood poem.
- Does listening to a book have the same brain benefits as reading?
- Vox delves into the print book supply chains problem.
P.S. If you need a tech VA or help with your website, email me at [email protected]. Got a story that I should include in next week’s list? Shoot me an email.