Here are a few stories to read this Monday morning.
- The new Kindle Paperwhite has a 6.8″ screen and USB-C (ugh).
- KDP Print now offers hardback options.
- Tiny exploding cow farts could be the secret to the next-gen Braille display.
- The EFF is retiring its HTTPS browser extension because it has become redundant.
- Does anyone knw where the word gadzooks came from? (Don’t say it in front of a judge.)
- Jonathan Bailey explains why you should never keep the stock content your site came with. (I’ve actually done this 3 or 4 times, although I defy you to figure out where.)
- The Pew Research Center takes a look at who doesn’t read books in America.