Here are a few stories to read this morning.
- A scholar may have discovered works Lou Alcott wrote under a pseudonym. (There’s a good reason why I refer to the author as Lou Alcott instead of Louisa May Alcott.)
- Jason Velazquez’s post on reviving curation in this age of social media algorithms has good and unconventional tips which will help you build an audience.
- Texas’ content rating system for books has been blocked on first amendment grounds.
- Michelle Glogovac is right in that creating a media kit will help you get interviews.
- A Florida judge just ruled that school boards can’t remove books from public schools for ideological reasons.
P.S. Did you get an email about Google and Yahoo requiring additional security / authentication on your mailing list service? Trust me when I say you need to get this taken care of. (If you need help, let me know.)