Here are a few stories to read this Monday morning.
- Kris Rusch delves into the whining surrounding Brandon Sanderson’s Kickstarter.
- I’m sure you know paper sizes such as A4 and legal, but did you know there’s one called double elephant?
- DuckDuckGo catches heat from the right for doing what search engines do: ranking content.
- Amazon changed its cancellation process for Prime so that people would get tricked into not cancelling. I encountered this myself (I almost wrote a post about it), and it’s one more sign that Amazon no longer puts the customer first.
- BTW, I caught Scribd doing the exact same thing years ago, and they are still at it in 2022.
P.S. This Monday morning finds me recovering from one SF con while getting ready for a conference (I leave tomorrow). How is your Monday?