Here are a few stories to read this Monday morning.
- Here’s a fascinating trip down a rabbit hole on the topic of the word “Ye”, and the letter thorn.
- Ken Whyte explains how books are sold in legacy publishing.
- Kate McKean has advice on choosing comps (comparable titles).
- Someone used ChatGPT to finish the Game of Thrones series. (hey, it doesn’t look like George will get around to it, so why not let the AI have a shot?)
- Kristin Lamb shares 13 reasons why authors are easily mistaken for serial killers.