Here are a few stories to read this morning.
- The Philips Tableaux is a 25″ Color E-ink monitor.
- Peter Gregory shares a number of positive ways that AI will affect creators.
- World’s second-oldest overdue book just got returned. (The world’s oldest overdue book is probably in the British Museum, next to the stolen antiquities. )
- The Scholarly Kitchen has objections to the copyright notice libraries are required to display.
- David Wogahn has excellent advice about what authors need to do to keep track of their source files so that, for example, they’re not forced to recreate a manuscript because the only known copy is a print book.